Sunday 9 October 2016

70 SMILE QUOTES TO BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY, 10 WILL KEEP YOU SMILING ALL THROUGH THE DAY..

www.nairaup.com

I have compiled seventy (70) smile quotes to help put that wonderful smile on your face more than ever. They are quotes from great personalities around the world. All I want you to do right now is to take all worries and hard feelings off your mind, sit in a comfortable position and digest these wonderful quotes to brighten your day with a smile and laughter.

QUOTE:

"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight"

"We shall never know all the good that an innocent smile can do"

"A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring and sharing person inside"

"Let my soul smile through my heart, let my heart smile through my eyes that I may scatter rich smile in sad hearts"

"A gentle word, a kind look and a good and natural smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles"

"You really mean it if you smile when no one is around"

"Look back and smile on peril's past"

"No body needs a smile so much as the one who has none to give. So therefore, get used to smiling heart warming smiles and you will end up spreading sunshine in a sometimes dreary world"

"Silver and gold I have not but a wonderful smile to gladden your day"

"Colours and rainbow are the smiles of nature"

"A smile depicts the universal welcome"

"Little come, little go; our smiles are forever told"

"A smile abroad is often a scowl at home"

"The company of fools at first makes us smile but in the end, we always feel melancholy"

"If you can make someone smile and laugh, you have given the most precious gift of happiness"

"A woman whose smile is open and who has an expression of gladness, has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears"

"If beauty is power, a smile is its sword"

"An empty tank of smile is worth more than a tank of whiskey"

"Smile is my best beauty asset"

"A smile is a blue sky where the mind can fly"

"My children are the reason I smile, laugh and always want to get up every morning"

"Nothing you wear is more important than your smile"

"Start everyday with a smile and get it over with it"

"If you have just one smile in you, ensure to give it to the ones you love and cherish"

"A smile on your face while alive is worth more than two in the grave"

"Your smile will bring out in you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable when around you"

"To smile at the jest which plants a thorn in another's breast is to become a principal in mischief"

"I love a man with a great sense of humour and who is intelligent, that is a man who has a great smile"

"I never smile unless I truly mean it"

"I am really exciting, I smile and win a lot. I am really sexy"

 "I was so embarrassed about mispronouncing words, instead I just knew how to smile"

"A smile in the bed, keeps two together"

"When I look at people and they look at me and smile, I know that I am loved"

"Courage brings the smile of God's approval"

"The smile in the vase smiles, but no longer laughs"

"Wear a smile and have friends but wear a scowl and you will end up having wrinkles"

"A smile gladdens a woman's heart"

"I have always spent much time with a smile on my face than not but the simple truth is that I do not write about it"

"It is better to forget and smile than remember and frown"

"Real men laugh at oppositions, they smile when enemies appear"

"War is a game that is played with a smile. if you find it difficult to smile, grin. If you cannot grin, keep out of the way until you can"

"And history will smile to think that this is the species for which Socrates and Jesus died"

"I like to smile when it is natural, I am not mad but that's just my style"

"A smile is a symbol of peace and friendship; share it with the world"

"If you can force yourself to smile, you will feel happy within a couple of minutes"

"I love the man than can smile in trouble, gather strength in distress and grow brave by reflection"

"If I am in a bad mood, I certainly cannot go onstage and smile"

"For me, I think the Lord wanted me to win to put a smile on the faces of Chinese people"

"I love to see people laugh and to put a smile on their faces. Each time I do that, am happy"

"It is so hard not to smile"

"I never get tired of smiling as I am the kind of guy that always likes to smile"

"Marrying for love may be a bit risky, but it is so honest that God cannot help but smile on it"

"I made a circle with a smile for a mouth on a yellow paper because it was sun shiny and bright"

"It takes a man to suffer ignorance and still smile"

"When life takes me on a new journey, I simply remember the smile my first ballet recital puts on my face and I simply move on"

"I like to smile a lot before going in the car, I make jokes and still I can manage to focus when it counts"

"My new dressing goal is to make little kids and babies smile at all the bright , clashing colours I can wear at once"

"When I take my kids out for dinner and launch, people smile at us"

"Do not cry because it is over, smile because it happened"

"I was smile yesterday, I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow because life is too short to cry for anything"

"You will find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile"

"Nothing shakes the smiling heart"

"The heart that smiles works wonder in every generation"

"To be without a smile for one second is to be lifeless"

"Science teaches to think but love teaches to always smile"

"Stop smiling and am off from where you are"

"Just a smile immensely increase the beauty of the universe"

"It is hard not to feel happy yourself when you make someone smile"

"Positive vibrations and a genuine smile on your lips can heal the most distraught soul"

"We smile but I worth more than just a smile".

Feel free to add yours to the list and share with your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment