Saturday 19 March 2016

QUOTE OF THE DAY: PICTURE THE FUTURE YOU WANT TO FEATURE FROM SCRIPTURE.

www.nairaup.com

Quote of the day is one of my Favourite Quote.

QUOTE:

"Picture the future you want to feature from scripture."


MORAL:

You are in charge of your life, God put you in charge of everything he created so man have control over all things. A dream is a picture of the future you want to feature from scripture, God's word, the Bible is a dream book, each word in the Bible is a dream word for the benefit of mankind. To be successful in life, you must learn to picture the future you want by making reference to God's word because his word never lies, they are life and truth. By studying the Bible, picture the word of God manifesting in your life, picture the miracles taking place in your life and you will have whatsoever you picture from the word of God in your mind.

For example, the word of God says, 'I shall be the head and not the tail', I quickly imagine my self being the head and not the tail by seeing myself always at the top, and since God's words cannot lie, I end up becoming the head of anything I do and never the tail which is the bottom. If you cannot dream it from scripture, then it will be difficult to achieve it.

Never stop seeing yourself the way God sees you, see yourself as being blessed, prosperous, loving, successful because his thoughts for you are thoughts of good and not of evil so you think good thoughts about yourself by seeing yourself always at the top being healthy,  loved, fulfilled and surely you will become what you constantly picture in your mind.

'All things are yours' says the Bible, picture this word in your mind always, see yourself in possession  of anything you want, never doubt the saying 'all things are yours' because it is real. Sometimes when I take a stroll out in my neighbourhood, I look at the houses , the cars, beautiful and wonderful things around me and I say to myself all these things are mine and surely they are mine because I believe so and picture it from God's word in my mind. You too can do likewise and live a life of success and fulfillment.

Download  Audio Quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment