Tuesday 3 January 2017

9 HAPPY VALLEY QUOTES, 7 WILL SHOW YOU AN IMPORTANT SECRETE IN LIFE..

www.nairaup.com

9 Happy Valley Quotes are amazing quotes credited to 'the richest man in the world who lives in Happy Valley' and talks about how 'true' wealth and happiness can be obtained. They emphasize the need for one to be contented and thankful always for what he has instead of being excessively greedy and full of envy and hatred for his fellow man. I believe its a wonderful piece to get you started on a journey of success and achievement in life.

QUOTE:

"I discover happiness when I help others find it"

"I learn not to hate or envy anyone but to love and respect all mankind"

"I found good and sound health by living life temperately"

"I pray daily not to acquire more riches but for more wisdom to be able to recognize, embrace and enjoy the riches I already possess"

"I am engaged in a labor of love"

"I ask no favour of anyone but the privilege of sharing my blessing with anyone who desire them"

"I have more material wealth than I need because I am free from greed"

"My conscience guide me in everything I do because I am in good terms with it"

"The state of happy valley which I possess cannot be taxed as it exists mainly in my mind, intangible riches"

No comments:

Post a Comment