Tuesday 29 November 2016

27 UNBEATABLE SCIENTIFIC QUOTES FROM ONE OF THE GREATEST SCIENTIST THAT EVER LIVED..


27 unbeatable scientific quotes are credited to Sir Isaac Newton who was an English physicist and mathematician and also a known figure in scientific revolution. He is mostly referred to as the man who discovered gravity while siting under a mango tree. Relax and be inspired by his quotes.

 QUOTE:

"What goes up must surely come down"

"I have seen further than others, by standing upon the shoulders of giants"

"Tact is the knack of making a point without making enemy"

"I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies but not the madness of people"

"Nature is pleased with simplicity"

"No great discovery was ever made without a bold guess"

"If I have ever made any valuable discovery, it is due more to patient attention than any other talent"

"He who thinks with half-heart, will certainly not believe in God"

"My greatest friend is truth"

"Live life as an exclamation rather than an explanation"

"The beautiful system of the sun, comets and planets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful being"

"Gravity can explain the motion of the planets but cannot explain who sets the planets in motion"

 "Atheism is so senseless"

"What we know is a drop, what we do not know is an ocean"

"In the absence of any other proof, only the thumb would convince me of God's existence"

"If others would think as hard as I think, they would get similar results"

"There are more sure marks of authenticity in the Bible than in any profane history"

"I will consider my greatest accomplishments to be life long celibacy"

"A man may imagine things that are false, but he can only understand things that are true, for if the things be false, the apprehension of them is not understanding"

"Errors are not in the art but in the artificers" 

"My powers are ordinary, only my applications brings to me success"

"God is the same God, always and everywhere"

"Virtue cannot subsist without substance"

"if I have done the public any service, it is as a result of my patient thoughts"

"The center of the movement of the world is fixed"

"God created everything by number, weight and measure"

"I feign no hypothesis"

No comments:

Post a Comment