Friday 27 November 2015

QUOTE OF THE DAY: SHE LOOKED AT ME UP AND DOWN AND LEFT, TODAY SHE IS MY WIFE...

 www.nairaup.com
Quote of the day is credited to Olu Jacobs, one of Nollywood's finest actor who has been married to his beloved wife for about 27 years.

QUOTE:

"I was having a meeting at the National Theatre when the door opened and a young lady came in. I looked at her for I have never met her before in my life and I said to the people in the room 'ladies and gentlemen, this is the lady I am going to marry.' Everybody laughed. She looked at me up and down, hissed and left but today she is my wife and that was 27 years ago."

INSIGHT:

Olu Jacobs and his beloved wife Joke Silva have been happily married for about 27 years and are blessed with children. In an Interview when he turned 71 years, he revealed how he and his wife Joke Silva was able to maintain their marriage for 27 years and became known as 'Nollywood's most celebrated couple'.

No comments:

Post a Comment