Saturday 24 December 2016

36 WHEN LOVE IS AT THE GATE QUOTES, 35, 36 WILL INSTRUCT YOU ON WHAT TO DO..


Love is a deep sensual feeling that expresses and manifest itself in multiple and diverse ways. When two persons are in love, it is like bringing a metal rod very close to a magnet and noticing the force of attraction between them. Love is a very powerful emotion that creates and sustains life. Below are some quotes in a poetic form that describes how love starts from first meeting someone, saying 'hello' and then it grows despite some tiny bit of doubt at the onset.

QUOTE:

"See how she looks"

"Everything seems so beautiful from inside out"

"She walks majestically like a thunderbolt"

"Her attitude so glaring in ways I never knew"

"Like the smell of her perfume, so sensitizing"

"If only I knew it would end up this way"

"Wouldn't have gone to her in the first place"

"Her eyes are like that of a turtle dove"

"Her smile so warming it can melt a rigid heart"

"She said 'I don't want to talk to a stranger'"

"But she needs a man as strong as iron bar, like women's fantasy" 

"How often does she act this way?, never so often I guess"

"She whispers certain words into my ears"

"Who would have thought of something so mean like that"

"Love to call her Cinderella" 

"So happy she is to hear that"

"Love is at the gate"

"She welcomes me with arms open wide"

"How soft her words are, how joyous she feels inside" 

"Just the other day she was at my place"

"Eyes open wide to receive her wonder gaze"

"She drops me in her arms and locks me in her embrace"

"How I felt was so unbelievable"

"My mouth drops while she lets in her stuff"

"Is this real? Maybe am dreaming, someone please wake me up"

"She is at the other side, singing some wonderful songs"

"Makes a man love so dearly he forgets his name"

"She said 'baby whats for dinner?'"

"Am about to let the cat out of the bag"

"Suddenly I heard the sound of the door bell"

"Who could that be by this hour of the night"

"She quickly pulled me down on the sofa and let off the steam"

"This is indeed a massive distraction"

"She must be a secrete agent like 007"

"Nevertheless, it is great to be with the one you love"

"See to it that love never dies"

No comments:

Post a Comment