Friday 22 January 2016

QUOTE OF THE DAY: HOW DOES HE THINK AMERICANS IN NIGERIA WILL BE SAFE IF HE THREATENS MY PEOPLE..

www.nairaup.com

Quote of the day is credited to President Muhammadu Buhari, president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He gave a resounding warning to one of America's presidential hopeful after a threat to pursue all Nigerians living in America.

QUOTE:

"He says he is going to pursue all my people out of America. No problem at all. I wish him well at the forthcoming elections. But if he thinks he can threaten my people, then I do not think he understand who I am and what I am capable of. He should go and ask the family of Umaru Dikko and the Mosad about me. If he threatens my people, how does he think the Americans in Nigeria will be safe." 

No comments:

Post a Comment