Thursday 12 November 2015

QUOTE OF THE DAY: WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE THE LIFE I LIVE..

www.nairaup.com

Quote of the day is credited to the Jamaica Legend Bob Marley.

QUOTE:

"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I am not perfect and I do not live to be, but before you start pointing fingers at me, make sure your hands are clean."

MORAL:

Never be too quick to point an accusing finger at someone no matter the offense you think he or she commits. No one is perfect even if at times you may tend to perfection, no one is completely 100% perfect. So next time you want to remove the tiny piece of wood from your neighbour's eyes, take a closer look and remove the log of wood in your own eyes, then your eyes will be wide open and you can see clearly to remove that of your neighbour.    

No comments:

Post a Comment