Saturday 14 November 2015

QUOTE OF THE DAY: I WOULD NOT GIVE UP, NO I AM NOT GOING TO TURN AROUND...

www.nairaup.com

Quote of the day is an Anonymous quote.

QUOTE:

"I would not give in, no I am not going to turn around for I know I will win If I do not give up now. i am waiting for my change to come and I know it will surely come through ."

MORAL:

If God did it before, He is sure to do it again. Do not be discouraged of life's trials because greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world. He has made you powerful and given you dominion to overcome every trials and temptations. He is never going to let you down for any reason because as your creator, he truly love and adores you and it is His wish and ultimate goal that you prosper and be in health even as your soul prospers.

No comments:

Post a Comment