Sunday 13 December 2015

QUOTE OF THE DAY: IT IS NOT TRUE THAT I QUIT MUSIC OUT OF FRUSTRATION..

www.nairaup.com

Quote of the day is credited to Baba Fryo, a popular Nigeria musician in the early 90s who reigned supreme with hit songs like Denge pose and Notice me. He is regarded as one of the artists that became well known from the 'ghetto' of Ajekunle after overcoming all odds. His real name is Friday Igwe.

QUOTE:

"It is not true that I quit music out of frustration, it can never be so. When I was growing up in Ajekunle, I became used to gossips. I cannot be moved by dirty talks because I have been hearing it all my life especially when my music was famous. I am not the only artist that has gone silent over the years. If they say I left music out of frustration, they should describe frustration, if I was frustrated out of music, I would tell people myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment